hello peeps !

heyy , awak awak sekalian .
igt saya lg ta ? confirm la korang ta igt . i'm not a hotstuff like you baby :)
ehh . da melalut . forget about that .

i'll go straight to the point #wah ! speaking kau .
as everybody knows school come back :)
and i'm 16 years old now #bgge coz da hmpr jd senior . HAHA .

okey , fafa dok kat kelas 4sn1 .
opkoz lha ngan kawan kawan trsayang saya .
haruslah kami bersama !
suda tertulis kan ? HAHA .
it's the first step to me if i wanna be a DOCTOR ! haha .

yeahh , i know if i want to be a doctor ,
fafa ta bule main main kan ?
as my father and my teachers said
:: ''you guys jgn aggp form 4 nieyh sebgai honeymoon year''
baik abah . baik cikgu .

i think i should stop here .
coz my homework are not finished yet .
lgpum korang mesti borink kan bce post fafa pnjg pjng berjele nieyhhh . HAHA
daaaa . see u again darling darling ku sekalian .
boiboi . luv u alls .



Thanks For Reading Peeps


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.